Tuesday, October 16, 2007

"NEW" FamilyInsight Program

The Past, the Present, and a Bright Future
Sometime in the late summer or early autumn of 2003 I dropped into our Family History Center and found Paula Vilburn testing software developed by her husband, John. She enthusiastically told me
about their new company (it had a Hawaiian name that meant family) and the software would help people clean up their PAF database and search the IGI. She was thrilled with the IGI capabilities. I
wished her luck and hurried off as I was busily preparing for a mission.
In January of 2004, my husband and I began serving in the Family and Church History Mission in Salt Lake City where we worked with staff who were heavily involved with the rollout of what is
now called the new FamilySearch. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine that I would be writing a newsletter for Ohana Software and explaining how Insight will interact with the new
FamilySearch. However, here I sit with my past and the future intertwined in the present. I could not be happier. As you read today's edition of Ohana Insight, I hope you agree that our future is bright!
Cina Johnson

For MUCH MORE information open the link to the New FamilyInsight Program indepth description: OhanaSoftware.com

No comments: